Skip Hire Prices, Rates and Costs
Call us on 0844 686 9342 or fill out our Easy 1-Minute Form to get a quote back from our fully qualified and highly experienced Skip Hire team or book your skip hire online. If you’re not sure what size skip you need, take a look at our skip hire sizes guide.
The Best Skip Hire Prices from Topskips.com
Thank you for dropping by TopSkips.com today. Whatever query on skip hire prices you have, we can come to your rescue. To get a skip hire price from us, we’ve made it as easy as possible:
Ring us at local-rate on 0844 686 9342
Fill out the easy 1-minute form above: one of our skip hire team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our Skip Hire Prices quoted are all based on the following factors:
- Responsible Waste Management and Recycling. We try to keep landfill to a maximum of 30% – many of our depots achieve recycling rates of over 90%. Our prices, although kept as low as possible, reflect responsible and professional waste management
- Where you live. Skip hire prices vary massively from postcode to postcode due to factors such as distance from the depot.
- Size of skip required. The size of the skip required affects the amount of waste that needs to be recycled/managed. The more waste – the higher the cost.
- Type of waste. Certain types of waste require more specialised, and therefore more expensive, management. Refer to the free guides we send with every enquiry for more details.
- Skip Hire Permits: it is law that all skips placed on PUBLIC HIGHWAYS are subject to issue of a permit from your local council. There is no national standard for this, and speed and prices of permits varies hugely from council to council. In some cases a council will INSIST on the customer organising their own permit, in some cases Topskips can organise it for you.
- The Dreaded Taxman. There’s no avoiding it – VAT has to be charged at 20%
We’ve recycled nearly 1 million tonnes of waste since we launched online back in 2003, providing a full range of skip hire services across the UK and Ireland from 2 cubic-yard Mini Skips, 4-Yard Midi Skips, 6 to 8-Yard Builder Skips, to 10, 12 and 14-Yard Maxi Skips and 20-40 Yard RORO (Roll On, Roll Off) skip containers.
To help make sure you get the right skip size for your job (there’s nothing worse than having a skip that’s too small for your waste) we’ve even made video demos for you on our own TV station: Topskips TV
The skip hire prices we charge are for up to 21 days hire – they are not dependent on the number of days you have the skip for – most of the cost to us is in the haulage and the waste management.
We are flexible, however, and can offer “Wait and loads” or longer hire periods. Call us if you have extraordinary requirements and we’ll do our best to help you.
Oh and before I go, I just need to remind you that we’re an ISO:9001 registered company and part of PAL Hire.
This means that we’re recognised internationally as having the highest quality systems. It also means that we supply not just skip hire, but plant hire, portable toilet hire, Safety Barriers and a whole lot more – everything to make your life easier.
If you did NOT find what you were looking for today, we would really like to hear from you also – it will help us improve our service for others.